Due to the COVID-19 public health emergency and the City of Seattle’s response efforts, the Human Services Department has had to shift some of our previously published investments slated for 2020 and have postponed them to 2021. Please note the following:
- Older Adult Health Promotion via King County has been extended to reflect an April 30, 2020 deadline.
- Re-entry/Re-rooting Indigenous Community Healing has been extended to reflect an April 14, 2020 deadline.
- Food Bank Services: Georgetown, South Park, Delridge Neighborhoods has been postponed and slated for Q1 2021 release.
- Supporting Youth and Young Adults for success has been postponed.
- Homeless Investments to Serve American Indians/Alaska Natives proceeded as planned and still intends to award and then begin contracts April 15, 2020.
The updated NOFA is available for download now in the Funding Opportunities section of our website at www.seattle.gov/humanservices/funding-and-reports/funding-opportunities or by clicking here: Notice of Funding Availability (PDF)